Do you need to sell your house quickly in Bakersfield, CA? Are you trying to avoid foreclosure, or have you inherited a house that you don’t want to make payments on anymore? There are so many reasons that people want or need to sell fast, and oftentimes they are not foreseeable. Sometimes you need to move quickly because of a job offer, or maybe you can’t make payments because you lost your job. Whatever the case may be, you should consider Buyers of Bakersfield to buy your Bakersfield, CA house fast for cash.
Selling your house this way will help you save your credit if you are trying to avoid foreclosure. It could also put money into your account if you have enough equity and give you the footing you might need to get a fresh start. A lot of this will depend on how the market is doing around you, as this will affect the price that you can sell your house for. In any case, selling your house is always better than losing it in a foreclosure.
Buy My House for Cash in Bakersfield, California: Your Gameplan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Bakersfield house fast to someone else with a “buy my Bakersfield California house for cash” mentality, is to come up with a game plan.
Your real estate agent should help you come up with this. Be sure to negotiate with your lender as you contact an agent who is well informed regarding the sale of such properties in your area. The agent should have the latest report on property values in order to help you quote the right price for your house.
1. How quickly do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make… because this really dictates what options you really have. The longer you can wait, the more options might be available to you.
If you have less time… your options are a bit fewer… but you still have great options out there.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less time than that), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. You’ll likely have to try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Buyers of Bakersfield (or you can call us at (661) 384-7021 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your Bakersfield area house).
If your house is already in great condition and you have a few months to list it and wait for the best offer, then listing on the market with an agent is probably your best option. Anything less than 2-3 months though, and selling quickly for cash is probably your best bet.
2. How much money do you need to sell your Bakersfield house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent… determine what you need to get out of your house sale.
Of course, everyone wants to sell their house for millions AND millions of dollars, but that is not always a feasible option. Find out what your bottom dollar is, so you know how low you can go if you need to pull the trigger quickly.
That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission… you may need to look at selling the house FSBO or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us… to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my Bakersfield California house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Bakersfield house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Bakersfield house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at (661) 384-7021 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Bakersfield California house fast. Give us a call at (661) 384-7021 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Bakersfield California house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars.